Sep 24, 2019
- You really try to understand me, even if I’m not making much
- You grasp my point of view, even when it’s against your own
- You realize the hour I took from you has left you a bit tired
and a bit drained.
- You allow me the dignity of making my own decisions, even
though you think they may be wrong.
- You do not take my problem from me but allow me to deal with it
in my own way.
- You hold back the desire to give me good advice.
- You do not offer me religious solace when I am not ready for
- You give me enough room to discover for myself what is really
- You accept my gratitude by telling me how good it makes you
feel to know that you have been helpful.
More Polyvagal Podcast content
for $5/mo - https://www.justinlmft.com/members
Polyvagal Podcast merchandise
Intro/Outro music & Transition
Sounds by Benjo Beats - https://soundcloud.com/benjobeats